Debt management is an informal arrangement plan that is made with the companies that you owe money to with the help of a professional debt help service.
Debt management plans can be very useful and have a number of advantages, as well as factors you might need to consider before starting one
The many advantages of a debt management plan include:
- One Low Monthly Payment
- Take Control of Your Debts Without A Loan
- Help You Regain Control of Your Finances
- Interest and Charges Are Requested to be Frozen
- Reduce Creditor Contact Which Can Be Distressing
Factors you need to consider:
- No Debt Is Written Off Unlike an IVA, Trust Deed or Bankruptcy
- No Guarantee That Interest and Charges Will Be Frozen
- You May Receive Creditor Contact In The Early Stages
- No Legal Protection From Your Creditors
If you think a debt management plan could help you with your existing debt issues, why not get in touch and provide a little information about yourself and your situation, and one of our dedicated debt specialist partners will give you a call. They will tell you whether you qualify for debt help, and will help you understand what options are available to you.