Here at Brightdebtsolutions.co.uk we respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it. This policy explains how we collect your information and what we do with it in the course of our business.
The policy may be updated from time with any changes being posted here. Continued use of the site indicates your agreement with and acceptance of any policy changes as posted here.
Please read through to understand what we do with your information. By voluntarily providing information to this website you are agreeing with the practices and procedures set out in this policy. This may include the processing of your personal information as detailed below.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office with registration number ZA229787 and our Data Controller is Relio Services Ltd, Second Floor, The Quadrant, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
Brightdebtsolutions.co.uk promotes products which are not designed to appeal to or be sold to anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age you must not use this website.
Information which we collect about you
When you use our website we may automatically collect some information to improve and personalise your browsing experience. In common with most websites we use Google Analytics to do this. The information may include details about your computer, IP address, which pages you visit and how you use our website. This information is anonymised by Google Analytics and cannot be used to personally identify you.
Information which you may provide
How we may use your information
1. To provide you with the information, product or service you request, e.g. a price comparison or quote service
2. To provide you with information about promotions and services which are similar to those you have already enquired about
3. To provide you with or allow selected third party companies to provide you with information about promotions and services which may interest you, provided you have opted in to those communications
4. To allows us to measure and make more relevant to you any advertising or promotions we may serve to you
5. To make suggestions and recommendations which may be suitable to you based on your activity and browsing history on our website
6. To ensure website content is served in a way which best suits your computer or device
7. To administer our website including data analysis, research, testing and statistical purposes
8. To notify you about changes to our service
From time to time we may send you offers of products and services which, based on your history with us, we think may benefit you, if you have opted into this service.
How we may share your personal information
In the process of providing services to you, e.g. providing a quote, we may share your information with selected business partners and third parties as follows ;
To obtain a quote for you ;
Insurers, credit brokers, debt management brokers, mortgage brokers and relevant third parties. Their use of your data will be governed by their own data policies and by submitting your information you agree to the relevant third party terms, conditions and data policy.
In order to provide a quote the third parties may need to search external sources such as the electoral roll, credit reference agencies, bankruptcy registers, CCJ registers and other sources. These searches may be recorded by credit reference agencies but do not affect your credit rating.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances.
1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to fulfill any contract we have with them or you.
2. To comply with a court order or similar legal request.
3. To comply with a court order or similar legal request.
4. To protect the rights, property or safety of Relio Services Ltd or our business partners.
5. To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
6. To protect Relio Services Ltd and our business partners against fraud.
7. Advertisers, advertising networks and other third parties who require that information to serve relevant advertisements to you.
We may also share or sell aggregated information to business partners, this information does not personally identify you.
Where we store your information.
The information which we collect may be stored and processed both inside and outside of the European Economic Area. Our business partners may have staff who process your data outside of the EEA. Local data protection laws in those areas may not provide the same level of protection as in the EEA. By submitting your data you consent that your data may be processed, transferred or handled in this way. Note we do take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is handled securely and in line with this policy.
Opting out of our direct marketing emails
If we send you a marketing email it will contain a link you can click on to opt-out of further emails. We do not send any emails without prior opt-in from you.
Opting out of our third-party marketing emails
If you wish to opt-out of receiving offers from third parties please email us at email@example.com. You can leave the subject and body of the email blank. Please send from the same email address which you want us to remove.
Data subject access request (SAR)
You have a legal right to see a copy of any information which we may hold about you. To cover the administration there is a statutory fee of £10.00 which is VAT exempt.
You also have the right to correct any errors in the information we may hold about you. Do let us know if there are any changes so we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
Further information about Data Protection including the online register of Data Controllers may be found on the Data Commissioner's website www.ico.gov.uk
If you have any questions about this data policy, wish to place an SAR or wish to update your information please contact us via the company registered address or email firstname.lastname@example.org