A Trust Deed is a legally binding agreement between you and your creditors which is only available to Scottish residents.
You agree to make an affordable payment each month over an agreed period of time.
The many advantages of a Trust Deed include:
- Write Off Upto 90% of Debts
- Guaranteed to Freeze Interest & Stop Charges
- Can Help With Most Debts (Including Council Tax & CCJ's)
- Formal Agreement Between You And Your Creditors
Factors you need to consider:
- Your Credit Rating Will Be Affected
- Your Name Will Be Included In The Insolvency Register
- There Is A Risk of Sequestration If The Trust Deed Fails
- If Over A Third of Creditors Reject The Trust Deed You Will Not Be Protected
If you think a Trust Deed could help you with your existing debt issues, why not get in touch and provide a little information about yourself and your situation, and one of our dedicated debt specialist partners will give you a call. They will tell you whether you qualify for debt help, and will help you understand what options are available to you.